Buford Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Rental Property
PowerHouse Property Management can take care of all your Buford rental home property management needs! We are a leading property management company in Buford and the metropolitan area. Our management team has over 50 years experience, not only as property managers, but also as investors. The management team at PowerHouse Property Management personally owns rental properties and will take care of your property as if it is their own.
Signup to receive our newsletter with free information and tips!Newsletter Signup
PowerHouse Property Management consistently gives you personal attention. We also provide…
- Detailed Reporting with State of the Art Software
- Prompt Payment
- Regular Inspections & Digital Documentation (Video)
- Up to Date Knowledge of Landlord Tenant Law
- Unsurpassed Marketing Power
The Benefits of using PowerHouse Property Management
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your Buford property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair - We obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Rent collection
- Move In & Move Out Inspections
- Fully account for all deposits
- Handle Tenant excuses and problems
- Manage tenant relationship and disputes
- Evictions (court costs additional)
- Handle Security Deposits
- Easy tenant payments via ACH (electronic funds transfer)
Inquire About Our Services
Application ProcessingWe supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Georgial Landlord/Tenant Laws. All prospective tenants are thouroughly screened with national background, credit and criminal investigations. At move-out we disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation.
Maintenance and RepairsEnsure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner. Provide 24-hour emergency service. An interior survey of the property is conducted every six months with a copy going to the owner. We also perform quarterly inspections of the property.
Owner Portal, Statements and Payments - Our Technology AdvantageWe provide fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements. All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account, subject to periodic auditing. Our tools provide you online financial reports including year-end accounting statements and 1099 forms. Monthly owner payments are handled via ACH (Electronic funds transfer).
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software called Propertyware. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants.
We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
We address property maintenance issues faster.
We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
You will be paid faster and more securely.
We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner.
We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Realtor.com and other Web sites
The National Association of Residential Property Managers
NARPM is a professional organization that promotes education, designations, and networking as a resource to empower its members with knowledge and skill.
A NARPM member honors and subscribes to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Professionalism. The result is quality service for you and the community. There are over 1800 Members Nationwide and Internationally.
Local Chapters Offer Educational Programs and Guest Speaker Luncheons. Affiliate vendor and member programs off monthly educational newsletters as well as midyear and annual education events.
I am a professional property manager and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. Visit the NARPM website at: www.NARPM.org
Save time, work, and stress:
Professional Property Managers are dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. They want your real estate investment to be a success not a failure. One last benefit – your leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction.
- You don’t have to hire someone to clean, paint, or make repairs.
- You don’t have to advertise, take rental calls, and show the property.
- You don’t have to screen applications and be apprehensive about who to pick.
- You don’t have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move-in inspection report, and deposit money.
- You don’t have tenants calling at all hours of the day and night.
- You don’t have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent or taking better care of the property.
- You don’t have to collect NSF checks.
- You don’t have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
- You don’t have to mail the tenant’s accounting report and refund check.
- You don’t have to start the process all over again.
- You don’t have to serve legal notices or start an eviction.
- You don’t have to worry about the property or be shocked by its condition when you hire a Professional Property Manager.
Are there good reasons for managing your own rental property? Are they worth the risk?
Don’t want to Sell your Home… Rent It - Renting is a great way to increase wealth
Rent your home and earn money four different ways
We can help. We walk the talk. We own and manage our own personal investment properties. Learn how you can make money four different ways with a Rental
Yes, that’s right. You can make money four different ways with renting your home *
- Tenant pays off your mortgage every month
- Potential positive cash flow each month
- Income Tax Deductions on a Schedule E
- Potential Appreciation over time
Fill out the form on this page to get a free quote or give us a call!
Full Service Management:
Includes all Leasing Services
- Our management fee will be 7% ($99 minimum).
- Provide 24/7 access to online Owner Portal
- Collect monthly rent via electronic check, credit card, personal check, or money order
- Maintain convenient mail drop for tenant payments
- Hold Tenant rent payments in trust account
- Forward tenant rent payments via ACH to the owner on the 10th of the month
- Provide 24/7 access to online Tenant Portal
- Handle Tenant issues on a timely basis
- Educate Tenants as to importance of timely rent payments
- Notify Tenants with a late notice if rent is received after the 5th of the month
- Coordinate evictions if necessary (PowerHouse Property Management eviction rate is less than 1%)
- Manage maintenance requests from tenants 24/7
- Negotiate rates with vendors for best pricing
- Dispatch professional, licensed, bonded vendors
- Perform periodic home inspections
- Perform Move-Out inspections within 3 days as required by Georgia Landlord Tenant law
- Maintain Tenant’s security deposit in a trust account
- Determine strategic planning recommendations for maintenance, rent increases, and sale of property to insure highest ROI
- Institute risk management practices to minimize owner liability
- Monthly and year-end financial reporting to make your year-end tax filing as simple as possible including 1099’s
- Distribute Tenant handbook to educate tenants
- Complete Rental Analysis
- Determine market rent for your property
- Take extensive interior & exterior photos of your property
- Produce HD video walk through tour of your property
- Market your property for rent on numerous websites including: FMLS, Realtor.com, HotPads, Zillow, Trulia, Move.com, Craigslist, YouTube, Facebook, Livelovey & Rently
- Coordinate scheduling & showing of your property to prospective tenants
- Thoroughly screen all applicants (credit history, income, rental history, criminal background)
- Execute lease documents utilizing the Georgia Association of Realtors (GAR) approved lease with added proprietary stipulations
- Collect first months rent as a non refundable reservation fee
- Perform electronic Move In inspection with photo documentation
- Collect Security Deposit at time of Move In
Lease Renewal Services:
- Notify owner of upcoming lease renewals 75-90 days from lease end to determine plans for the following year
- Review market rent to determine if a rent increase is appropriate
- Review and modify current lease to include new updates where appropriate
- Negotiate new lease terms with Tenant
- Sign new lease
Let us do all the work in finding a new tenant for you – you manage the property until you are ready for complete professional property management services.
- Showing your property
- Take applications from prospective tenants
- Screening tenants
Marketing ServicesProfessional “FOR RENT” signs Referrals from local real estate offices Comparable marketing of vacant properties Referrals from relocation companies Internet advertising on numerous Web sites
Screening ServicesVerification of source for all income Verify credit history Check public records for past evictions (FED) Verify present tenacy Verify former tenacy(s) Complete a criminal background check All of the above services for only one month’s rent
All of the above services for only one month’s rent
Fed Up Landlords
Are you fed up & frustrated in dealing with your tenant??? PowerHouse Property Management offers you relief from:
- After hours phone calls
- Late rent payments
- complaints from neighbors
If your rental is vacant, we will find a quality tenant for your home. We advertise in over thirty Internet websites as well as the local Atlanta MLS and Realtor.com.
Call us today for a free consultation – 678-636-9098
Investors - Grow Your Portfolio with Powerhouse Property Management
The management team at PowerHouse Property Management have been investing in real estate rentals for over twenty years. As members of GAREIA (Georgia Real Estate Investors Association) and Atlanta REIA we know what investors are looking for.
You know where to find the deals, How to write the offers… Do you REALLY want to spend your time dealing with after hour phone calls, tenant complaints, late payments, etc.
You are not making money dealing with these issues. Do what YOU do BEST, find the deals & write the offers.
Call us today for a free consultation – 678-636-9098
What our customers have to say about us:
"PowerHouse Property Management, LLC has managed my property for nearly 3 years and I have been extremely pleased with their services. They have made a previously stressful remote property management situation a breeze. Communication has been excellent and management has been knowledgeable, trustworthy, responsive, and proactive in approach. Highly recommended if you are in need of property management services."
- Michael U., Pennsylvania (Owner/Investor)
"I have been using PowerHouse Property Management for three years to manage a rental home in Johns Creek. It has been absolute pleasure. They were able to quickly identify wonderful tenants. PowerHouse’s fees are very reasonable and service is impeccable and professional. I have always received prompt responses to my inquires and quickly notified of any issues at the property. Powerhouse has really taken the stress out of being a first time landlord."
- Adam T., Johns Creek, Georgia (Owner/Investor)
Buford Area Info
Located in Gwinnett County, along the southern edge of Lake Lanier, Buford incorporated on August 24, 1872.
The original developers of the area, Thomas Garner and Larkin Smith, named the town after Colonel A. S. Buford,
the president of the railroad that ran from Atlanta to Charlotte, NC.
The city is home to the Buford Artists Colony, where more than 30 artists make and sell art, pottery, jewelry and furniture in the shops of Main Street Buford.
Parks and Museums
- Center for Puppetry Arts
- Chatahoochee - Oconee National Forest
- Chattachooche River National Recreation Area
- Fernbank Science Center
- Ferst Center for the Arts at Georgia Tech
- Georgia State Parks
- Georgia Tech Paper Museum
- Inman Park
- North Georgia State Parks
- Six Flags Over Georgia
- Stone Mountain Park
- White Water Park
- World of Coca Cola
- Zoo Atlanta
Areas We Serve
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
- Sugar Hill
- Forsyth County
- Cherokee County